Lousy Foreplay

It's not true!

20070418

So sad this week. First, I find out that Luke Smith, the news editor for 1UP is leaving to pursue a better career. Though I didn't care much for his snarkiness, and not to mention he would make all Wii owners feel like shit, I did appriciate his honesty, his insight, and his fearlessness in the face of big game companies. His job was to get the news, and he did it well. I'm taking it pretty hard which suprises me. I missed the tail end of Che Chou's time at 1UP, but I am familiar with his work at EGM, so I wasn't that sad. I didn't even get this down when Jane Pinckard left 1UP to work for GDC, and I fucking loved/love(LOVE) Jane. She is one of my yardcore crushes. Hot gamer chick. There I go digressing whenever amazing women enter the space. Anyway, Luke man, you're a lucky bastard. 1UP is a dream job, and now you're going to leave for something that is no doubtedly better. Good luck man. It won't be the same, but I'll still be downloading podcasts, and checking the website. I've been meaning to get a subscription to EGM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home