Lousy Foreplay

It's not true!

20061214

I need something to keep me entertained while Andrea is away for the holiday. I know if I don't find something or someone that will distract me, I will probably just lay lifeless on the couch watching TV. Maybe I'll skip out on a day or two of work to catch up on my afternoon reruns.

God damn she's really annoying when she has exams. I can't do anything in our place that involves noise. I might just be subconsciously punishing her though, because I spent all this money for her Christmas gifts in hopes that she would score me a Wii, because that is all I really want. However, she is very convincing when she says she isn't getting me one. It's fucking annoying to me because I assumed she was getting me one, so in my head I kept thinking, shit, I need to buy some nice stuff to equal her gift. Plus all I got her last year was a Bears shirt. Alright I'll get er something special. Stupid! I should just be happy that I got her stuff that she wants, and she'll really appreciate it. Instead, I think about how if I didn't spend so much I could get a Wii sooner than later.

I want a Wii. I can't say it any other way. I will not, nor ever overpay for a system. I will not contribute to that evil practice of preying on the desperate. I don't care if you stood in line all night, I ain't giving you a $100 service charge on top of the MSRP, though I haven't felt this desperate for a system in a really long time. I can't afford to pay more.

We'll see what happens. I know what will distract me, and that will be writing about my favorite music this year. I keep adding albums to the list, and wondering if I can put EP's up there, or compilations, but I'll just highlight all the non-albums that I liked. Gotta get started on that. The year is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home