Lousy Foreplay

It's not true!

20061207

The real reason I brought up watching documentaries was that I watched Word Play, and I do one crossword every night before bed. Good for the brain.

I love Joanna Newsom's new album. It's probably going to be my album of the year. Either that or The Pipettes, or the Voxtrot EP's, though I can't give the meaningless award to a group of EP's can I...Voxtrot is good though, but...well I still have a couple of weeks to decide. I've made my process of selecting albums very democratic this year...voting track by track, taking into account the entire body of work, the flow of the album, etc. I made a pre-list before I starting scoring, and my current list is way off the pre-list, but that's good...it keeps me interested in this simple pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home