Lousy Foreplay

It's not true!

20080411

Letters I would never send

Dear Rxxmxl,

I was on the train dropping off Andie at the airport today, and for some reason that song that we made up back in the 5th or 6th grade came into my head.

Se-ex. Sex is for...you and me...
BUY THIS CONDOM, AND GET A CONDO FREEEEEEE
with shock absorbers, and bed springs!
You'll get a free water bed!
Se-ex. Sex is for...you and me...
BUY THIS CONDOM, AND GET A CONDO FREEEEEEE

I don't remember how we came up with that. Perhaps it was after sex-ed. Most likely. Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing. I hope everything is well with you. I haven't seen you in years, and the last time I heard you were pushing a stroller...

I'm getting married next year. I remember you were gonna be my best man back when we were kids. I never told you that, but you knew. I was down to be yours even though you didn't ask.

Sorry, I don't really have much to say. We're not those kids playing basketball with that rickety ass rim back at that run down private school anymore. Those were the days though. All those lucky bounces, and sweet rolls...I just wanted to share that moment with you. Take care my friend.

-A


Dear D***

Thank you for calling today. I was feeling lonely as fuck. I wish I could talk to you guys more. I feel more like myself with you guys. Babbling, unorganized rants...those feelings would make most people feel uncomfortable, but shit...that's me. I don't ramble with strangers. I'm too worried about offending people, saying the right things. Anyway, thank you. I needed to talk to someone today. Say hello to the fam.

-S

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home